1. I really like The Doowops and Holligans with Bruno Mars. It makes my workout on the Treadmill fun and energized. I'm sure my husband enjoyed all those notes I was singing with my headphones on too ;-).
2. After 5 minutes on the treadmill filled with anxiety about how I could be doing 50 other things, I had calmed down and begun to organize my day in my head and actually formulate a plan of action. Such a HUGE help!
3. My cats are petrified of the treadmill ... and the vacuum cleaner.
4. I love the milder weather. Thank you to Mother Nature.
5. I made a bunch of happy tea towels yesterday with yo-yos and pinwheels and it was FUN.
6. Mercury is retrograde beginning today for the next 6 weeks. Not my favorite time in the sky.
7. It's Jenni Horne's 40th Birthday! Happy Birthday Jenni!! visit Jenni here
8. This is the sweetest story ever about a newborn calf in distress AND it has a happy ending!
Shreve Stockton's NICU Part II. This woman is amazing!
9. I finished the first Hunger Games book last night (wee hours this morning, really). It was VERY hard for me to get into the book because of the nature of the story. After 3 days of trying to make up my mind, I read it and it was good. Still hard to stomach the intended story, but well done by the author. Bottom line, I liked it. I will read the second.
10. I am on a mission today to run errands, paint some furniture and finish my yo-yo tea towels (adding stems and ruffles).
Hope your Monday is a great one!